Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone with S2 discs laying around? 5 stud conversion trouble..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with S2 discs laying around? 5 stud conversion trouble..

Hi,

Im building a project car, started out as a Audi 80 B4 2.0 quattro with 256mm brakes, currently doing a 5 stud conversion.

Sourced some S2 Hubs, S2 G60 calippers with carriers and the orginal sized 276x25mm brake discs invindualy. Finally got around to mount them last weekend, but ran into trouble as i was about mount the carriers. Distance between the disc and carrier doesnt quite match:

Closeup:

Couldn't find a part number on the disc, so i took some measures and found something interessting:

If i dont misread this from ATE the hat height of the disc should be 56,5mm, not 60?

Otherwise the disc is 276x25mm, 5x112. I dont know if my problem is the brake disc or the hub\carrier, but i suspect the disc is too tall for some reason.

So, does anybody happen to have a S2 front disc laying around, i'd be quite happy if you could take the same measuremets and post them here Other comments welcome..
    '91 Audi S2 Coupe
    '85 Audi 80

I think that measurement you have taken there is D - F (56.5 - 5) = 51.5mm I might be wrong though. Whatever it is your measurement is bigger?!

Comment

Working...
    X