Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodridge Braided Break Lines

http://www.ebay.de/itm/260969357519?...84.m1423.l2649

Can some of you guys that bought and installed braided brake lines tell me if this is real thing? I want to upgrade my lines on my RS2 but i heard before on forum that there are lot of copies on ebay.

This looks good to me or am i blind

Anybody?

Comment

I dout anybody will be able to tell you they are genuine from looking at that picture. If you want to be certain, buy direct from Goodridge or from an authorised dealer.
      sigpic
      1991 Audi S2 3B - 2.5 Stroker engine
      1997 A6 2.5TDi quattro avant - C4
      1976 RD250E / 350LC cafe racer

Comment

You are right, I just checked direct by Goodridge and they are actually 10 Euro cheaper than these an Ebay das ich habe gefunden.

Thanks

Comment

Have bought braided goodridge and changed them for OEM as everyone cracked one by one,
          Goodridge took a fully investigation and put The lid on it and gave me a money compansation.
          If I was to use braided brake lines again I will have my local hose company ( that makes hoses to lorries, trucks and such) doing them, everyone I know do this who are racing with rally cars, superbikes and so on.

Wasent impressed by goodridge products even if it was a monday example.
          1995 Audi S6 - AAN (~350hp)
          2008 BMW 530xd (235hp)
          2008 Hyundai i30 - 1.6 CRDI (89hp)
          2011 KTM 990 SMR - custom tuned (120whp)

Comment

Working...
          X