Pagid rs29 pads on brembo Porsche brakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pagid rs29 pads on brembo Porsche brakes

Hi any one use this pad before as I'm thinking of using them on some Porsche cayenne calipers on s2 been told they are very good pads on and of tracks and bite good on cold and even better when hot as it's got ceramic compound in it would this not wear the discs quite fast?! What are people's opinions

Call Questmed and ask
    Chef

Comment

I'm waiting for a reply back terrybullwon thanks as it was kind a last minute enquiry, hopefully they should get back to tomorrow

Comment

From what I have read they are very good but expensive and fairly "track" focused, maybe the RS-14s are better suited to road & track use?
        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
        Indigo ABY coupé
        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

I have the standard Pagid pads in my 18z calipers and I can't fault them. They don't fade at all on the track so I doubt you would really need high end pads unless your focus is a track car.
          91 Modded 3B
          14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Originally posted by mac2226 View Post
            Hi any one use this pad before as I'm thinking of using them on some Porsche cayenne calipers on s2 been told they are very good pads on and of tracks and bite good on cold and even better when hot as it's got ceramic compound in it would this not wear the discs quite fast?! What are people's opinions
            RS29 are excellent endurance racing pads.
            Good bite from cold, get even better when warm and last and last.....

From new, I found they last as long as a set of discs.
            Only problems are price and the fact that they are not quiet and can squeal.

I would have run a third set but noise put me off. DS2500 are cheap and silent in comparison.
            RS2+ (now sold...)

Comment

Thanks Lloyd that's good info,yeah the ds2500 I've used before but on 4 pots only and there ok when cold to warm but after a few laps they start getting crap I got told not to use ds3000 as they would kill the discs?! So I have a friend who does racing every year and he said get the pagid rs29

Comment

Good advice, if you don't mind squealing up to the lights.
                RS2+ (now sold...)

Comment

Working...
                X