Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Porsche 6 pot calipers

Hello.

I just got a set of Porsche 6 pot calipers. But how do i now what exact model they come from? I can't see the part number on them. Just 18 ZL. Are all the 6 pot calipers the same. Just to now what pads i need

Julian

Hy! They came off a Cayenne or Audi Q7 or VW Touareg . When ordering pads is good to know that they are for 18ZL callipers.
    Did you made up a setup using these calipers?
    Audi S4 2.2T 5 spd 1992 for parts
    AUDI A4 1.9TDI daily use

Audi 80 Quattro 2.0 16V (ACE) aka Competition

Comment

No, just bought a used set and the pads are about 50% But is it enough to know its 6 pot ZL?

Comment

18ZL = 18" wheels, left. Other one will be 18ZR. They also do 17ZL/R.

Use these with 345 or 360x32 discs and brackets.

Cheers'en, AndyC
        1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Yes ZL and ZR the discs are 360x34 from S8 Unfortunately they are quite heavy, 13.9 kg and calipers are 6.56kg. The guy didn't have the bracket at home so he will ship it

Comment

I have these calipers too, and Im going to run them with mercedes 345mm discs. Do you guys know if anyone is making and selling brackets to fit this to an S2? =)

Comment

I have the 18z calipers and 350mm S5 disks. The brackets for this setup can easily be made from 15mm x 40mm aluminium bar.
              91 Modded 3B
              14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

I have installed S8 360x34mm discs. These then Porsche Cayenne 18 "calipers with 18" brake pads. The adapters are milled.
                Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Looks good.
                    Just as a tip. Build the calipers so that the small piston is at the bottom.

Comment

Does it makes a difference? Just have to switch air bleed valves and the little brake line?

Comment

It does make a difference you have to swap the nipples and line

Comment

Working...
                        X