No announcement yet.

Caliper Paint Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Graham, I would be very interested... Do you have any pics of yours? How many coats of paint do they normally take? What colors do you have (silver would be fine, but would prefer black)? Thanks for the suggestion!
    Painfully said goodbye to my baby....

2001 A4
    Silver with black leather, Symphony, sport package, S4 bumper and wheels

Comment

It only comes in silver as it is aluminium bases and i will take a pic tomorrow to show you what mine are like after 1 year 3-4 months. Mine are one coat only
      Graham
      Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Comment

Thanks a lot for that mate, I'll keep that in mind, it's a great idea. Whatever I do, I don't want to have to do it again for a long time so I'd like to make sure I do it the way I want it....

2001 A4

Comment

Hi, here is the first picture of my rather dirty (sorry) callipers with the silver paint on which has been on for over a year.
          Please excuse the dirt in there the car hasnt had a clean in a fortnight as i have been at a wedding, and also excuse the stategicaly place bird sh*t .
          I will take a photo of them when they are clean and the wheel is off

Graham
          Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Comment

******** that didnt work, how do you reduce the size of the picture so it will accept it. I am using windows XP pro
            Graham

Comment

Graham, you need to use some sort of photo editing program...

2001 A4

Comment

Hi Mik, i am waiting for my mate to show me how to reduce picture size, and i will post the pics, or if you want i can pm them to you, will get better pics tomorrow with the wheel off and calliper clean
                Graham

Comment

Working...
                X