Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front brake discs - ET ?

Hi Guys,

I've been searching for what type of discs could I use as a front discs, but I have great difficulty finding the ET.
    I have new front Brembo Brakes and they can get disc around 300-310 mm D, 29-30 W.

What worries me is the height of the disc or the ET.
    I need to know exactly what are the options in terms of height, because as far as I understand this upgrade, the height determines the space for the brake itself.

Any details are greatly appreciated.
    Audi Coupe Quattro 1.8 T +++
    sigpic

Check out the brembo aftermarket web catalogue for full technical drawings of the 276mm S2 and 314/323mm A8 discs.
    Cheers'en, AndyC
    1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty View Post
      Check out the brembo aftermarket web catalogue for full technical drawings of the 276mm S2 and 314/323mm A8 discs.
      Did that, I red many posts before posting here and I couldn't find ET.

I did find one page comparing the RS2 discs with some Porsche discs where the ET was 71 mm, but I hardly doubt that this is realistic for a regular coupe. I think the ET is a way smaller.
      In fact I was pointed at:
      MERCEDES E-CLASS E 55 AMG Discs
      Brake Disc Thickness [mm]: 36,0
      Centering Diameter [mm]: 67
      Height [mm]: 64,5

A friend of mine told me that these were used on a conversion but yet again this does not guarantee that the ET will suit my needs.
      sigpic

Comment

i beleve you are asking for the depth of the hat if so

standard disks are 49mm offset measured from the inner brake surface to the inner part of the hat

i will be using either 345mm 2007 s5 disks as the ofset is the same or a6 rears 330mm both are around 22mm thick

it just takes a few hours of searching on brembo after market as rusty said good luck

Comment

Originally posted by here2learn View Post
          i beleve you are asking for the depth of the hat if so

standard disks are 49mm offset measured from the inner brake surface to the inner part of the hat

i will be using either 345mm 2007 s5 disks as the ofset is the same or a6 rears 330mm both are around 22mm thick

it just takes a few hours of searching on brembo after market as rusty said good luck
          Thanks much ! I will look into these options!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X