No announcement yet.

314 v 323 discs with 996s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am using 321mm a6 3ltr diesel front disks near enough the same in every measurement as stock save ducts for 2mm efficient air flow and pressure differences appear to be far from simple and from what I am reading often in affective.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by here2learn; 12 December 2014, 18:55. Reason: K

Comment

Originally posted by here2learn View Post
      I am using 321mm a6 3ltr diesel front disks as near enough every measurement is the same as stock and are a bargin from mtech
      Looking at the photo, those brakes look a bit Mickey Mouse !

Comment

321 mm not man enough for Micky there for his wife

Comment

Here2learn are them a6 3ltr a straight bolt on? I need a quick upgrade for my s2 for the moment because mine are still standard s2 brakes which isn't good and need an upgrade that doesn't cost much just for the moment

Comment

Because you saod near enough every measurements. .. what will i need to fit these callipers on ... does the carriers bolt straight on?

Comment

No u will need custom brackets my friend designed them and his dad is milling them out for me these are on Lexus LS 430 calipers. As the brackets are a one off by another man in a shed. I suggest you go on eBay and buy the brackets that are on there for more readily available calipers. You will also need to custom make your brake lines as well all fitting readily available just a pita.

Comment

Will your friend be able to make some brackets for hp2 calipers off the s6 to go on the s2 for me??

Comment

i suggest you take your time and stop rushing brake kits pop up every couple of months on here.

there is no cheap solution this set up has cost £600 in total which is due to me taking my time to find the most economical parts and having a friend who builds cars for a living

he could do it but you will look at £200 ish for braket then travel time so on and so forth
                  he is very busy and this was a favour in the eve for me.

hang tight look at the brackets on ebay right now 2 types and is as closs to a bolt on solution before a £1600 his spec kit.

Comment

Working...
                  X