Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stainless steel brake line for RS2 ... where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stainless steel brake line for RS2 ... where?

Hi all
    Does anyone here upgrated the brake line tubes for those kind
    of "stainless steel brake line" ones on a Audi RS2?
    I am looking for ones set of them kida like these: http://www.audipages.com/upgrades/bira13.JPG

I am looking info about where and whitch part to ask for buying ones. Some shope inside Europe...etc. I googled a bit send some emails but; or they dont have info about the rs2 or they dont reply my emails
    I have the upgrated version of brakes... you know those bigger with
    holes on it.

I have braided lines on my Avant. Nobody makes a set for the S2/RS2 but I used a set from an A4 Avant Quattro. They are identical except the front hoses are 10mm longer each side.

The only problem you will have with this is that the rear flexi hose to the rear calliper on an RS2 is different. It is not used on any other Audi.

The other option would be to have some made although I don't know of anywhere that does it.

Ben
    the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
    1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

Ive used the longer hoses from a Braided hose kit for a Mk2 Golf on mine.... there is the main brake line then a short fixed brake line then the rubber, i replaced the small fixed part and the long rubber part with the long braided hose from this kit. Fits a treat
      Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
      2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

http://www.goodridge.net
        These guys are down the road from me. A friend of my brother works there. Last time I used them, I just bought the end fittings and a length of tube, and made my own kit.
        SS

Comment

Working...
        X