USA 1990 CQ Wiring Diagram Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA 1990 CQ Wiring Diagram Needed

For whatever reason my Bentley manual does not contain a wiring diagram. It obnoxiously advises you to refer to it though. Does not appear to be available from Bentley. Where can I find a good diagram. Thanks

Todd

You'll need to be more a little specific than that Todd. What diagram are you looking for?

Nuvo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuvo
      You'll need to be more a little specific than that Todd. What diagram are you looking for?

Nuvo.
      I need engine wiring diagrams (relays, etc) for 1992 euro CQ 20v. Has anyone seen them online ?

Sau
      200 20vt 88' 3b, human carrier
      CQ typ85 with AAN inside, see project blog at http://kwlw.blogspot.com

Comment

complete diagram of all circuts in the car like bentley manuals usually have. This is a 3B powered US CQ and I have lots of rewiring projects

Todd

Comment

You should be able to order paper copies online at https://erwin.audi.com/erWinAudi/

Nuvo.

Comment

Turns out I have an old version circa 1991. On the back it says "DOES NOT INCLUDE wiring diagrams. circuit specific wiring diagrams can be found in Electrical Troubleshooting Manual" I just got off the phone with Bentley publishers and this supplement is NLA and new manual is all in one. They offered 50% off a new paper maunual if I returned mine to them. CD version is "Factory microfiche on CD" and does not include diagram either.

Comment

Todd:
              I happen to be one of the US based members who is trying to convert his 7A engined Coupe Quattro to a 3B S2. I have the bentley electrical manual (it is separate from the main manual)

Exactly what are you trying to find/troubleshoot?
              I have found that http://www.20v.org is able to answer most of the 7A issues...
              If not I have both a 7a engined 90 Q sedan and a Coupe Quattro in the driveway.

-Peter
              Peter S

1990 ErsatzS2 - track toy
              1991 Coupe Quattro
              1991 Coupe Quattro
              1995 S6 Sedan
              1995 S6 Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PeterS
                Exactly what are you trying to find/troubleshoot?
                I think I'm going to get the updated manual as I have too much wiring to do without proper reference.

Todd

Comment

Todd:
                  Can you tell us what you are trying to do? My friend Chris Miller is in process of removing the 7A wiring harness from the engine compartment ( engine is already pulled) and he could take some pictures will help in the physical location of the wiring and the connectors.

-Peter
                  Peter S

1990 ErsatzS2 - track toy
                  1991 Coupe Quattro
                  1991 Coupe Quattro
                  1995 S6 Sedan
                  1995 S6 Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by PeterS
                    Todd:
                    Can you tell us what you are trying to do? My friend Chris Miller is in process of removing the 7A wiring harness from the engine compartment ( engine is already pulled) and he could take some pictures will help in the physical location of the wiring and the connectors.

-Peter
                    Thanks but no, I don't want to type for an hour. I'm ordering the new manual within the hour. I need wire colors and bentley style current track diagrams. thanks

Comment

I wiil probably share what I've done later though

4 speed rad fan
                      Headlight wiring upgrade
                      day time running lights
                      Modified afterrun circuit
                      drivers side A/C compressor
                      Custom A/C lines
                      ABS delete
                      any speed diff lock
                      assorted climate control repairs

Todd