X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine Motronic loom ID!

Hi!

Sorting through some stuff.
    I have a motronic loom but am trying to identify which model it comes from. It is clearly for a model with a dizzy but it could be either a 3b or an RR. It does have the twin cylindrical connectors for the other bit of the loom and bound up with it is some red battery cable. As the battery is under the bonnet of the 3b does that all tie up?
    Thanks!

Originally posted by twoqu
    Hi!

Sorting through some stuff.
    I have a motronic loom but am trying to identify which model it comes from. It is clearly for a model with a dizzy but it could be either a 3b or an RR. It does have the twin cylindrical connectors for the other bit of the loom and bound up with it is some red battery cable. As the battery is under the bonnet of the 3b does that all tie up?
    Thanks!
    Ok, can somebody who has either a 20V conversion using an RR loom or a genuine RR confirm whether the engine harness uses cylinderical connectors for some of the engine sensors. I know the 3b does.
    Ta!

Comment

dont forget the rr has battery in the back if thats any help.

Comment

Originally posted by volcano rs
        dont forget the rr has battery in the back if thats any help.

Ta!
        Yep thats what I'm thinking. The 3b has it under the bonnet. So if the loom has a large battery cable entwined, I'm thinking 3B.
        Would be nice to know for sure. Its redundent but don't want to sell it until I'm fairly certain!

Comment

on my ten valve quattro the battery cable used to run along driver side , i presume its the same for rr as well

Comment

Working...
          X