No announcement yet.

Here's a neat cheap trick for our wipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm, Maybe I was just doing it wrongly then.
    I was going to try it on the way home but the sun's just come out!

Comment

Works fine for me, dont get the last wipe either. It could be a dodgy switch on your wiper stalk, had that on my A80. Try giving it a wiggle on the intermittant setting and see does the wiper kick on/off.

I have rear wiper issues if anybody has a solution, works perfectly when on, when i switch it off the wiper struggles to return to the bottom position. Its like it jumps 3 inches at a time.
      91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
      93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
      94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

Originally posted by PeteRR
        I was going to try it on the way home but the sun's just come out!
        The snow's on the way apparently, so there should be the opportunity to enjoy the intermittant wipe and also the whole quattro package while the "ultimate driving machines" have trouble.

Ck.
        Shocked, exhausted, hosed, bushed, dumped, chipped, mounted, filtered, gauged, packed, intermittantly wiped and braked. I mean broken. Now, about the car...

Comment

Its already snowing here in Dublin
          91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
          93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
          94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

Originally posted by curlyks2
            The snow's on the way apparently, so there should be the opportunity to enjoy the intermittant wipe and also the whole quattro package while the "ultimate driving machines" have trouble.

Ck.
            Heh-heh!, like it.
            As long as it's not bad enough to need locked diff's to get out of the car park! (Nice to know you can though eh?).

BTW re: previous posts, I am getting a last wipe, but also an extra one when turning off the int. setting. Like it's picking up a wipe signal when moving the stalk to 'off', if you know what I mean.

Comment

Working...
            X