This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hella Part numbers

Can anybody give me the HELLA part numbers for the ellispoid lights please?

I have looked in my 2004/2005 Hella catalogue and it doesn't list them.
    The online catalogue doesn't list them either which is odd.

Part number will look something like: 1LL 007 270-331 (this is for the first gen A6 DE H1headlamp). Audi 80 headlamps aren't listed either although the tailights are.

Nuvo.

Comment

hmm i think they list them as cabrio headlights cause last time when i bought one he told me its for cabrio not for 80 so i agreed with him that i will take the cabrio one

Comment

Didn't know they had an online cat

http://www.hella.com/produktion/Hell...Catalogue.jsp#

Cheers

Comment

Hella number ellipsoid

Headlight Left 1AL 007 140-071
          Headlight Right 1AL 007 140-081

Audi Number

895 941 030 K
          895 941 030 N

Comment

Originally posted by Nuvo
            I have looked in my 2004/2005 Hella catalogue and it doesn't list them.
            The online catalogue doesn't list them either which is odd.

Part number will look something like: 1LL 007 270-331 (this is for the first gen A6 DE H1headlamp). Audi 80 headlamps aren't listed either although the tailights are.

Nuvo.
            They are listed under the Coupe type 89, 8B then ABY section

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo
              Hella number ellipsoid

Headlight Left 1AL 007 140-071
              Headlight Right 1AL 007 140-081

Audi Number

895 941 030 K
              895 941 030 N
              According to my lists, Audi p/n for our right hand drive ellipsoids are:
              895 941 029M
              895 941 030M

......... and one other thing - is that on-line catalogue for left hand traffic or right hand? I can't see any check boxes to specify.....? Audi definatley list them as different items depending on which side you're driving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Alistair C
                According to my lists, Audi p/n for our right hand drive ellipsoids are:
                895 941 029M
                895 941 030M

......... and one other thing - is that on-line catalogue for left hand traffic or right hand? I can't see any check boxes to specify.....? Audi definatley list them as different items depending on which side you're driving on.
                If you go through the hella uk sight and then check on the decription of the part number it tells you if it's for right hand drive.

I haven't checked the family snaps as those numbers came of the Hella site.

Comment

If you go through the hella uk sight and then check on the decription of the part number it tells you if it's for right hand drive.

I haven't checked the family snaps as those numbers came of the Hella site.
                  It's telling you its for right hand traffic - not right hand drive!

In the UK we'd want Audi suffix 'M' not 'N' - at least that's what I've got fitted!

wikipedia linky

Comment

They are listed under the Coupe type 89, 8B then ABY section

I knew where to look, I seem to be having trouble with the window javascript should open. It briefly opens and closes immediately. I have enabled popup for this site (IE6 pop up blocker). Javascript and ActiveX are enabled too.

Any ides what else to try?

Nuvo.

Comment

Hmm if thats the case houston we have a problem as if you change the country to GB there's no headlights listed, only part numbers for the left hand drive lights.

Is there a difference? i thought it was only a selector on the lights but obviously not if different part numbers.

I could do with a definitive answer as it's going to effect purchases from ebay and the forum.

Nuvo i had to hold ctrl whilst clicking on the links even though pop up was allowed on the sites to override pop up blocker selections?

Comment

Hmm if thats the case houston we have a problem as if you change the country to GB there's no headlights listed, only part numbers for the left hand drive lights.
                        That goes some of the way to explaining why I couldn't find them.

Is there a difference? i thought it was only a selector on the lights but obviously not if different part numbers.
                        The reflectors and lenses differ between RHD and LHD IIRC.

I could do with a definitive answer as it's going to effect purchases from ebay and the forum.
                        I may be able to confirm the number for you later depending on how my day pans out.
                        Nuvo i had to hold ctrl whilst clicking on the links even though pop up was allowed on the sites to override pop up blocker selections?
                        I gave that a go too but the pop-up window still closes. I also tried open the link in another window too. Still farked .

Nuvo.
                        Last edited by Nuvo; 6 March 2006, 10:45. Reason: spelling

Comment

yup there is a difference - the reflectors control the projection of light on the road.
                          There IS a lever inside to allow UK drivers to drive on the continent, but this just shields off a section of the beam (rather than re-directing it). Use Left hand drive lights with the lever flipped for UK driving and you'll have even worse lighting than before.

I looked into this before when I bought ellipsoids for my 3B. My Hella stockist couldn't find them in his catalogue either.

Comment

Thanks all oh well looks like i'll have to speak to the "stealer"

Comment

@Jamo what's wrong with your existing lights that you want a new pair?

Nuvo
                              Last edited by Nuvo; 6 March 2006, 12:04. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
                              X