Left ellipsoid headlight for LHD B4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left ellipsoid headlight for LHD B4

After extended searching I cannot find left side ellipsoid headlamp for LHD (Hella: 1AL007140-071 OEM: 895941029K or 895941029N) anywhere, while at the same time right side headlamps are widely available. What might be the cause for this? I found one new left headlight by Hella a couple of months ago from eBay, but turns out the seller did not even have the lamp in stock. So I'm back at the start. If anyone knows were to get a set of LHD Ellipsoids, OEM or Hella, please let me know. Or if you happen to have a set of good condition used lamps for sale, I would gladly buy them

Oh boy same story here. Im told don't quote me that hella no longer produce rs2/s2 de headlamps. We maybe in the last stock available wherever you can find them. Tradition shows available but the price is now brutal
    Cheers mis amigos,
    _Anton

Comment

Originally posted by Antsa View Post
      After extended searching I cannot find left side ellipsoid headlamp for LHD (Hella: 1AL007140-071 OEM: 895941029K or 895941029N) anywhere, while at the same time right side headlamps are widely available. What might be the cause for this? I found one new left headlight by Hella a couple of months ago from eBay, but turns out the seller did not even have the lamp in stock. So I'm back at the start. If anyone knows were to get a set of LHD Ellipsoids, OEM or Hella, please let me know. Or if you happen to have a set of good condition used lamps for sale, I would gladly buy them
      I have a set...if you want to make me an offer send me a PM

Comment

Originally posted by rs2coupe View Post
        Oh boy same story here. Im told don't quote me that hella no longer produce rs2/s2 de headlamps. We maybe in the last stock available wherever you can find them. Tradition shows available but the price is now brutal
        The price is really quite steep. But they don't even have the left side lamp for lhd

Comment

Working...
        X