Ecu testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ecu testing

Hi guys,looking for a bit of help/advice if possible.
    Ive got an aby ecu im potentially looking to sell as I've binned the stock loom and swapped to a standalone ECU.
    The thing is I was having numerous running issues before I did this and want to eliminate the ECU as the cause before I try and sell it to someone.
    Is there anyone here on the forum that could give it a health check for want of a better phrase?
    From what I can gather it's an immo ecu that's been chipped but still using the stock 250kpa map sensor,when connected to vcds it shows up as rs2 software so I assume it's a standard rs2 map.
    Any thoughts?
    Cheers,Adam.
    It's a love/hate relationship with the S2,i love it,it hates me

unless some kind forum member in or around the leeds area fancies trying it in their car in exchange for a few beer tokens and the cost of fuel?

Comment

I have a similar ecu with a 2.5 map sensor and what looks like RS2 software on my saloon.
      Would be able to try it but no more than start idle and move in the driveway as no MOT.
      A bit north of Leeds but could send it back with your fan shroud.

limo map.jpg

Comment

If the price is right I can test it for you and if the ecu is good I will send you payment.
        sigpic_________
        Rob

Comment

I had it idling and took it for a spin,afrs seemed ok and it was smooth enough once I fitted a new maf,it just wasn't boosting properly,I'm starting to wonder if it was related to the old wiring loom
          When I pulled the codes I just got the usual g28 fault code as the car wasn't running,I've only got vcds lite though so it's somewhat limited,and also somewhat useless now I've changed management

Comment

Working...
          X