Stockists for headlamps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stockists for headlamps

Another post got me thinking, where the fuggle do you buy replacement headlamp units these days, or even replacement glass...i turned up nothing at all in 30mins of googling.

i was looking for the H1 ellipsoid units. Actually wondering if its worth approaching Hella and another german brand who used to make oem quality units to see if we could get pricing on a group buy. Any interest?
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Sounds like a plan. Although I,d have to ask regards the glass in my rhd 94 aby coupe is H1 ?. I'd have a pair if you have any luck on this quest. Regards Lynn

Comment

If you can get an exact replacement then yes am in! One of mine is good other one needs attention

Comment

I am just figuring that if everyones are like mine, they are functional but the glass is aged and the reflectors would benefit from. Rechrome. Worst case i could look at a rechrome group buy/offer but actually the glass needs to be fresh too.
        sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

I have a mint set of genuine RS2 Elipsoids if anyone is interested drop me a PM

Comment

Originally posted by bright blue View Post
            I have a mint set of genuine RS2 Elipsoids if anyone is interested drop me a PM
            This isn't a for sale thread, but out if interest, RHD / LHD and how much?
            Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
            S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
            '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

Originally posted by LHD_Kid View Post

This isn't a for sale thread, but out if interest, RHD / LHD and how much?
              I do realise its not a for sale thread I am only mentioning that I have some headlights in order to help a fellow forum member .
              And if you read my post It clearly states if interested to drop me a PM so as not to spam the thread

Comment

Originally posted by bright blue View Post

so as not to spam the thread
                Too late

Comment

I bought brand new hella ellipsoid on ebay last year (Lhd) was around 500 € for the pair

30sec googling i found on scam autodoc site ellipsoid but kinda expensive..
                  Project Audi s2 coupé 1996

http://http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=80796]

Comment

ellipsoids and glasses back in stock at Tradition!

Comment

But are they the correct RHD units? I could only find LHD units.

I did plan to freshen up with a new set of headlamps for 2021 so would be interested.
                      1996 S2 ABY Silver

Comment

Will have to take a look. I never managed a response from Hella or the other oem supplier which led to stock or even an ability to buy out the tooling.
                        sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

And...
                          why not intall an other elipsoidal light on it?

Some good quality 2'75" Elipsoidal light for d2s xenon lamp, for example
                          photobucket SUCKS
                          sigpic

Comment

Just to revive an old thread...I never did give up on this one. I *may* have an option on headlight glass manufacturing
                            sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X