Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s2bug View Post
    Lights back on but dim!

Is there an upgrade bulb for more light or even blue in colour, lets get pimping
    turn the dimmer switch (one under temp gauge) up and that should sort it

someone else on here found ALL there bulbs including the numberplate one's was blown.

Comment

Originally posted by Acidburn View Post
      turn the dimmer switch (one under temp gauge) up and that should sort it

someone else on here found ALL there bulbs including the numberplate one's was blown.
      Guess I will have to take the clox out and make sure all bulbs working. dimmer all the way to max
      S2 Avant ABY

Comment

Easier way is to take the front off the heater section and look at the bulbs on that as it saves taking the rest out.

Comment

Thats a cunning plan!
          S2 Avant ABY

Comment

Quick update..

All working now but found that the glove box light was shorting so if you guys find that when you replace the fuse it keeps blowing it is either that or water in the rear number plate light.

All good.

S2 Avant ABY

Comment

So don’t I feel like an idiot. Last night I had my avant out and there was no dash lights at all. No biggy I thought... after 9 years of ownership I knew I could deal with this so I get up this morning and check the fuse box- all fine. Chucked some contact cleaner and lube in the stalks and still nothing. Decide to do a quick search on here and am reminded of the roller on the dash. Yep you guessed it- fixed! After 9 years of ownership and having been caught out with this before I’ve done it again. Thank god for the forum as a reminder is all I can say

Comment

Done it my self too bud

Comment

These cars always find a way to confuse you somehow don’t they? Lol

Comment

Working...
                  X