No announcement yet.

fuel cut at full boost...? why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't get any more on old coils. must change some parts and it is not possible!
    now we try to change ECU , and it is same problem. today we defenetly confirm that "fuel cut" is not fuel cut, than it restart ECU like Dmitri said.
    somewhere is some problem. probobly at coils.
    if we find something I will post here.
    tnx for now to all !

Comment

today I find out where was the problem. well.. when I collecting the wires of new coils, somewere, somehow , wires of gnd pin 2 touch with gnd pin 4 on cilinder No. 4.
      both are gnd , but it still make problem.
      glad that problem gone, now car run excelent.
      tnx to all for help.

Comment

Originally posted by rs200 View Post
        today I find out where was the problem. well.. when I collecting the wires of new coils, somewere, somehow , wires of gnd pin 2 touch with gnd pin 4 on cilinder No. 4.
        both are gnd , but it still make problem.
        glad that problem gone, now car run excelent.
        tnx to all for help.
        excellent¡¡

who did the electric work there mate?
        RED Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 16 of 250
        BLACK Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME nº 189 of 250
        LWB Audi Sport Quattro project

Comment

that is the point.. I did it !
          my english is to bad .. I can't explain you what happend. total coincidence. if you wish to do that- you couldn't !
          the wires is not 100% fixed to engine, and sometimes they had bad contact, sometimes not.
          I done this coil conversation many times to my friends, and in every case everithing was perfect, of course acept my cursed audi 200 20v !
          they will go in parts next year, and body must be destroyed at garbage yard !
          what is cursed.. is cursed !

Comment

Working...
          X