Alarm deactivation problem - less than cool in the office car park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alarm deactivation problem - less than cool in the office car park

It it's one of those problems that I can't really put off sorting out. Any tips and diagrams from you guys will be most gratefully received. This problem relates to the driver’s door only. The alarm arms itself with locking the car as usual but most times does not deactivate when the car is unlocked. (I do not have keyless entry). I'm rapidly getting fed up of unlocking the car from the passenger side (if I remember).

Thanks in anticipation.

Nigel ABY COUPE 1994

Originally posted by nigel mcmeekin
    It it's one of those problems that I can't really put off sorting out. Any tips and diagrams from you guys will be most gratefully received. This problem relates to the driver’s door only. The alarm arms itself with locking the car as usual but most times does not deactivate when the car is unlocked. (I do not have keyless entry). I'm rapidly getting fed up of unlocking the car from the passenger side (if I remember).

Thanks in anticipation.

Nigel ABY COUPE 1994
    My car is older and doen't have a factory alarm/immobiliser. I wonder if there is a micro switch which needs replacing or adjusting? a strip down is the only way to find out.

Good luck.

David

Comment

Working...
    X