Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rs2 ecu immo

hi

i have an s2. i installed an s4 engine with rs2 ecu. how can i kill the immo in the ecu. i have an idea but i dont know is good or bad.
    so. if we reprogramming the eprom and we installing a no immo program to the eprom is not going to tilt the gasoline. this is my idea.
    last year we putted a programed s4 eprom/no immo/ to my freind rs2 and its worked fine.

thanks

aron
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Real carbon parts for S2 and RS2. Check Carbondesign on facebook

Originally posted by aronmatic2
    hi

i have an s2. i installed an s4 engine with rs2 ecu. how can i kill the immo in the ecu. i have an idea but i dont know is good or bad.
    so. if we reprogramming the eprom and we installing a no immo program to the eprom is not going to tilt the gasoline. this is my idea.
    last year we putted a programed s4 eprom/no immo/ to my freind rs2 and its worked fine.

thanks

aron
    Have a try dude!
    2.2 20Volt Turbo fan from Hungary

Comment

You installed??

weheheee)))))))))

Nice try...good idea
      Karel

:deviltail Hungarian Audi Hooligan :deviltail

Comment

An rs2 ecu has a different map sensor and has a different calibration for the MAF ( i think this is right) - so an S4 Map might run but will not work as you expect it to.
        S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Originally posted by Doug_RS2
          An rs2 ecu has a different map sensor and has a different calibration for the MAF ( i think this is right) - so an S4 Map might run but will not work as you expect it to.

Dough!

I think the AAN and the ADU use the xxx xxx 017 MAF,if make an new S4 modified program for 300Kpa map with oxigen sensor, then he can win....or no???

Karel

:deviltail Hungarian Audi Hooligan :deviltail

Comment

Working...
          X