ECU fuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECU fuses

OK nobody laugh - Whilst attempting to replace the 2 ECU fuses with the red motor cover in the fusebox lastnight I dropped them down underneath the fuse tray so they're sitting out of reach in the bottom of the fusebox.

Is there any chance of them short circuiting something in there or can I just leave them there ?
    Now RS2'less

'99 VW Passat VR5 Sport

Don't know, but that's funny. - Sorry.

A bit like me dropping the top of my washer bottle into the grimey filthy oil covered engine bay last night. (Horrible Chavalier daily driver ) Then trying to fish it out without getting dirty....

Cheers,

Steve
    The Perfectionist
    sigpic
    Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

fish em out pete... maybe a magnet or... wait for it.. a fishing rod
      ABY Coupe
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pete_RS2
        OK nobody laugh - Whilst attempting to replace the 2 ECU fuses with the red motor cover in the fusebox lastnight I dropped them down underneath the fuse tray so they're sitting out of reach in the bottom of the fusebox.

Is there any chance of them short circuiting something in there or can I just leave them there ?

Now that has put a big smile on my face!

Comment

Working...
        X