Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clifford concept 50 alarm

hi guys
    I'm trying to live with this alarm, but its a real pain in the neck!
    2 problems
    1 - the alarm is set to "anti hijack mode" and activates the central locking as soon as the ignition is turned on
    2 - the alarm arms itself after approx 20 seconds - there is a valet mode which stops this happening, but I can't get it to work (the previous owner gave me the code to put in on the rocker switch).

Both of these "functions" are annoying especially when putting kids into the car or when working on the car.

Can anyone help me with using the four buttons on the fob & the rocker switch. Does anyone have an instruction manual?

Originally posted by batty
    hi guys
    I'm trying to live with this alarm, but its a real pain in the neck!
    2 problems
    1 - the alarm is set to "anti hijack mode" and activates the central locking as soon as the ignition is turned on
    2 - the alarm arms itself after approx 20 seconds - there is a valet mode which stops this happening, but I can't get it to work (the previous owner gave me the code to put in on the rocker switch).

Both of these "functions" are annoying especially when putting kids into the car or when working on the car.

Can anyone help me with using the four buttons on the fob & the rocker switch. Does anyone have an instruction manual?
    Hi,
    I have the same alarm on my car. It is a good alarm but I agree it can be a pain (locked with keys in the car several times now
    )
    not sure which key fob you have but on mine to put in valet mode, press button on side of fob twice followed by main button once. Red LED should then stay on as opposed to flash. Hope this helps?
    Chris
    Audi 90 quattro (Typ 85)
    20v turbo conversion

sigpic

Comment

get it plugged into a pc - then you can fiddle with all the settings.

You can download the user manual from clifford as well - that will tell you how to do everything from your keyfob.

Valet mode - enter your code and hold the last enter button for a few seconds - that will put it in valet mode - or it does on mine.
      S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

thanks for the tips, guys.

have been away all this week, but will try it this weekend. have also e-mailed clifford alarms.

the missis has been using the car while I'm away & its really annoying her, especially with 2 kids.

will let you know how it goes.

Comment

result !!!!

I got an e-mail from clifford alarms telling me about this site: -

http://www.directed.com/guides/ogs.asp

I've downloaded a full instruction manual for my alarm, which includes detailed descriptions for everything I need to do & more.

just need to try it out tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
          X