Indicators on the wing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indicators on the wing

Guys, where on earth can I find the fuse for the wing indicators?

I looked through the entire fuse box (in the freezing cold) but just could not find the bloomin' thing!

These indicators seem to have stopped working - but all the others work fine

try cleaning the connectors might be rusty

Comment

U can take the lid off the fuse box and go sit with it in your arm chair with the fire on and a nice warm brew while you read the index of the fuses on the fuse box lid.
      ABY Coupe
      sigpic

Comment

Oh man. You can take the fuse box indoors?

I read through the index several times thinking that my brain had frozen, hence I couldnt find the fuse for the indicators. But alas, theres no mention of indicators on the index.

Wab, I dont think the connectors are dirty cuz both indicators stopped working at exactly the same time.

Comment

If factory wiring has been used the wing indicators are in parallel with the front ones so under the headlight there are white 2 pin connectors, one for the front indicator and other one that is connected to the vehicle wiring (similar connector). If factory wiring is not used there is only 1 white 2 pin connector on each corner and this is for the front indicator.

HTH
          -

Comment

Working...
          X