Left side light (front and back)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left side light (front and back)

Hi guys. My bulbs on the front headlight (side) and the rear light (not brake light) have suddenly gone out. Been to the local ECP and they gave me new bulbs. Put these in and..... nothing, I still get the warning light. Could it possibly be the fuse and if so which one is it!!!!!! (forgive my ignorance, had a look at the fuse box .... holly c**p )

Originally posted by Ludbah
    Hi guys. My bulbs on the front headlight (side) and the rear light (not brake light) have suddenly gone out. Been to the local ECP and they gave me new bulbs. Put these in and..... nothing, I still get the warning light. Could it possibly be the fuse and if so which one is it!!!!!! (forgive my ignorance, had a look at the fuse box .... holly c**p )
    it is possible the wire inside the headlamp has come off the connection for the side light bulb,i had same problem took me ages to find it,it means taking light out to check and refit,and also dismantling the light unit itself

Comment

Originally posted by quattronutter
      it is possible the wire inside the headlamp has come off the connection for the side light bulb,i had same problem took me ages to find it,it means taking light out to check and refit,and also dismantling the light unit itself
      Thanks for that. But would this affect the rear light as well? I changed the bulbs but both the front side and rear are still not coming on.

Comment

Originally posted by Ludbah
        Thanks for that. But would this affect the rear light as well? I changed the bulbs but both the front side and rear are still not coming on.
        yes rears wont work either if wire is off,other possibility is water in rear light

Comment

Originally posted by quattronutter
          yes rears wont work either if wire is off,other possibility is water in rear light

I'll have a butchers this weekend. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X