Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electic problems

Hi to all
    Yesterday my headlights , horn , cooling fan , air bag , climate all went dead
    i have checked fuses all seem to be alright , has any got any ideas for me ???
    I dont have any wiring diagrams only bit & bobs which are not complete enought to look for the comon fault or to give more info , i can work with .Can any one tell me where i could get a wiring plan from .
    advice or any thoughts on the matter would be helpful
    Regards Jade
    RS 2 580HP

Bad contact in X-relay or dead relay.
    -

Comment

I've swapped relays i could around & check connections didnt make any differents
      RS 2 580HP

Comment

ignition switch gone bad!!!!!!!!!!! very commen prob

Comment

Will check but dont think so , connection or relay i think, but the things that have stoped working not sure where the connection is to all items. windows , roof, head lights , climate , cooling fan , air bag , other wise car runs fine
          RS 2 580HP

Comment

It's the X relay for that purpose. It's there to distribute the load so that all current would not go throuhg the ignition switch. All that equipment is fed by the X-relay.

If the relay is OK the feed to relay is not there or the worst option is a melt fuse box. Would not be the first...
            -

Comment

Which one is x-relay
              RS 2 580HP

Comment

It's in the fuse box
                -

Comment

Cheers for the help & advice it turned out to be the ignition contacts
                  much thanks Jade
                  RS 2 580HP

Comment

Working...
                  X