• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ned Richie's Rs2 clone exhaust manifold

Here's one more topic from me.

Ned Richie aka Intented acceleration

http://www.intendedacceleration.com/

Makes a Rs2 clone exhaust manifold.

I believe it's cheaper than the Rs2 exhaust manifold and sapposely is "better".

I will look into this more for all of us.

Cheers
    Josh
    I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got quattro?

Ned's EM is a copy of the original Lehmann design on which was based the RS2 EM. I don't know if it's any better, it is indeed cheaper but I have no first hand experience with such an EM so I can state if it is more efficient or not than the stock item...

Also, beware of Ned's stagex chips, he only copies chips from MTM, Superchips, Lehmann and some other people, which is also the reason he has nothing to offer for more recent Audis (A4 1.8T and so on)...

:nana:
    '98 Silver Grey 2.7T S4, dual 2.75" turbo back exhaust with no cats, FMIC, BIG injectors, 10 Bar motorsport fuel pump, modded RS4 turbos, tubular exhaust manifolds, custom intakes, RS4 MAF, Bilstein PSS9, H&R ARBs, 19" BBS CH, custom remap, 511 BHP/505ft-lbs

www.MRCTuning.com
    info@MRCTuning.com
    Workshop Directions

Comment

Does he or anyone have any pics of it? I'm about ready to pull the 3B engine for my conversion so when it comes time to put things back together I may look into it if I have more info.

You got your car running yet Josh?
      Darin
      1989 Audi 80tq

Comment

"Out of stock.
        Was $945

How big of a group?

Ned"

Ekkk

That's expensive.

I heard it was cheap I sappose not.
        I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got quattro?

Comment

Forget that then, get the RS2 one from VAG-Parts, their prices rule!!!!

And at least, with an RS2 turbo, we know how good it's operating...

Cheers,

mihnea
          '98 Silver Grey 2.7T S4, dual 2.75" turbo back exhaust with no cats, FMIC, BIG injectors, 10 Bar motorsport fuel pump, modded RS4 turbos, tubular exhaust manifolds, custom intakes, RS4 MAF, Bilstein PSS9, H&R ARBs, 19" BBS CH, custom remap, 511 BHP/505ft-lbs

www.MRCTuning.com
          info@MRCTuning.com
          Workshop Directions

Comment

Working...
          X