A question for Mark?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for Mark?

Hi, your turbo conversion looks the dogs danglies mate , what puzzles me is how you got the turbo to fit onto the manifold. I presume you are using an RS2 manifold, but your turbo looks as if it sits slightly off square with the engine. Is this the RS2's manifold design, or have you made some sort of offset spacer which alters the turbo position. As you can probably tell i havnt got a clue as to how you have done it but i think that is one of the best looking conversions i have seen. And 10 out of 10 for attention to detail.
    Graham
    Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Hey Graham, Mark's answering machine here

Mark's exhaust manifold is the MTM S1 exhaust manifold, which is a redesigned and reengineered sport quattro manifold. The turbo location on that manifold is totally different than it is on a stock/RS2 manifold.

HTH and I have to agree, Mark's install is one of the neatest I've ever seen

'98 Silver Grey 2.7T S4, dual 2.75" turbo back exhaust with no cats, FMIC, BIG injectors, 10 Bar motorsport fuel pump, modded RS4 turbos, tubular exhaust manifolds, custom intakes, RS4 MAF, Bilstein PSS9, H&R ARBs, 19" BBS CH, custom remap, 511 BHP/505ft-lbs

www.MRCTuning.com
    info@MRCTuning.com
    Workshop Directions

Comment

Cheers Graham, and thanks for the answer Mihnea .
      Mark - Modded

Comment

So basically i have got more chance of finding rockin horse sh*te in a scrappy than finding one of those. Brilliant conversion though
        Graham
        Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.--:Albert Einstein

Comment

Think its more a case of robbing a bank......

Sure he said that manifold was £1k+vat! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
          Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
          2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Working...
          X