X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuel is set for 0.74 0.78 below 0.80
    more timing dosent knock it just dosent give Any effect

Comment

0.74 is way too rich. So a combination of too much fuel with low timing gives you the result you have.

Did you try boosting to 1.8 or 1.9bar and increasing the timing to 16 or 17deg whilst keeping close to 0.78 and see if you get better results?

Comment

It May AIM to 0.80 on Road i dont know
        min not a tuner
        its running afr 11 we did try to ADD timing at 2 bar But i Think it Will knock at 14-17 dec

Comment

You will have to reduce the boost. Boost isn't the only thing that will give you power

Comment

Definitely sounds like low timing.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Comment

It just did not give Any more power on higher timing I dont know how High he did try though

Comment

Well you are 100% going to be knock limited, no doubt about that. That sounds way too rich, I think your tuner is dumping fuel to try and control knock. TBH I don’t think you can expect much more output with stock CR on pump fuel unless you use water/meth. Reducing the IAT will help also, if you can. Big IC means nothing if it is really inefficient - is it eBay crap or is it a good quality cooler? What IATs were you seeing?
                Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                Indigo ABY coupé
                Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Hmm okay dont know about that. Could put some screenshots Up of the ve and ign tAble. Later on
                  ait Isent High it says around 20-30 dec. Wich i dont Think is that High after a Day on the dyno
                  isent 0.80 lambda pretty normal AIM ?

I know that 630 is possible on Stock cr. Only different between that and my engine is cams and a 6262 vs my 3582 gen2 I did ask Kai from krb.no
                  for a set of cams
                  he did say that he was supriced i even did get 550 on stock aby cams

either Way regardless of its running Rich or low timing or something Els. We Can agree that a set of cams whould be the Best in Any cases

but wich ??

Comment

0.80 yes, you quoted 0.74 on the last page
                    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                    Indigo ABY coupé
                    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

I cant 100 % Remember haha dont have the map on me. But it reads 11 on my afr from aem But i Will put a picture og both online later

Comment

vems1.jpgvems2.jpg this is my lamdba target map and my ign map..

Comment

Time to switch tuner i think.
                          This is nothing like what these engines need.

Timing map looks randomly extrapolated, it's not cell-by-cell tuned to MBT etc etc etc...
                          http://tuner.ee - http://www.facebook.com/tuner.ee

Comment

i have no idea what that mean haha but okay will try a nother tuner when i get cams in
                            EHM PRJ what power do you think it should make on this setup ?

Comment

Originally posted by prj
                              Time to switch tuner i think.
                              This is nothing like what these engines need.

Timing map looks randomly extrapolated, it's not cell-by-cell tuned to MBT etc etc etc...
                              Have you any examples of what timing numbers you would run? This looks basically 4 degrees retarded at high boost in many places compared to some maps I have made. Less boost more timing I think is needed. Your afr seems not to bad. I'm no expert here..

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Comment

no idea haha.. i was thinking of trying psimotor.se next time its going to a mapper

Comment

Working...
                                X