S2 oem valve guides in uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 oem valve guides in uk

I’m after some valve guides for my s2 where can I source some quick from uk please can audi still get hold of them?

Aren't they the same guides used on other audi/vw's? Should be easy to get from any machine shop supplier.
    91 Modded 3B
    14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

I’ve checked the size and some are 38mm long 7.00mm and 37mm long 6.8mm? I’m bit confused as to which ones I need I’ll check with my engineers tomorrow they might have a proper guide book with engine codes

Comment

Be careful as many pattern guides are too large on the OD and distort badly on installation. Make sure your machine shop has the right broach for them too

I use Mahle

HTH
        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
        Indigo ABY coupé
        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
          Be careful as many pattern guides are too large on the OD and distort badly on installation. Make sure your machine shop has the right broach for them too

I use Mahle

HTH
          Alex yeah I think it’s best if machine shop order it for me and fit them I don’t have the broach to do job

Comment

IIRC they are the same as Golf 16V guides.

Which makes sense given the 5 cylinder 20V is just a 16V golf engine with another cylinder tacked in place

Comment

Originally posted by Bowie69 View Post
              IIRC they are the same as Golf 16V guides.

Which makes sense given the 5 cylinder 20V is just a 16V golf engine with another cylinder tacked in place
              Cheers Bowie69 the machine shop I use can get the oem ones for me and yes I totally forgot it’s same as golf16v as they share same sensors as well I believe

Comment

Working...
              X