K24 7400 installation in S2 3B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright gents.

S2 has been off the road for months now, been sourcing a metal sunroof, stripping out headliner, ordering new material to trim it, sourcing a new aerial, fixing my sluggish wipers, replacing MAF pins and fitting another lambda sensor, oh, and waiting to get a new windscreen fitted since the headliner is still out.

I fitted a new lambda on it when i first bought the car 8 years ago, which i purchased from Dingbro. I thought nothing more about it until i went to order another one from lambdapower due to damaging the last one, only to find out it's been the wrong lambda in it for the last 8years!! It was an NTK make. The correct bosch one for the car along with new MAF pins has made an incredible difference.

Last night i went for a spin after fitting the new lambda and MAF pins and the car goes like it has never gone before.

The Volvo turbo which i fitted a few months back was a bit underwheling but know i know why. These MAF pins were the problem all along as well as not having the correct lambda.

The Volvo turbo now pulls so strong from any rpm and smoothly with no hesitation like it was previously, every gear has so much thrust i'm most impressed.

I've taken a couple of the lads out for a spin also who were equally impressed with the go in it.

I'm delighted!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gmac78 View Post
      Alright gents.

The Volvo turbo now pulls so strong from any rpm and smoothly with no hesitation like it was previously, every gear has so much thrust i'm most impressed.

I've taken a couple of the lads out for a spin also who were equally impressed with the go in it.

I'm delighted!!!

Well done fella, i'm really pleased for you!!

96 URS6 plus speck saloon
      96 URS6 plus speck estate
      94 2.6 80 Avant
      99 2.8 final edition Cabriolet

Comment

Working...
      X