Tubular exhaust manifolds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tubular exhaust manifolds

Anyone on here that fabricates inexpensive budget tubular exhaust manifolds? Looking for somthing like this with a k flange.
    Attached Files

Ermmm that's not definitely a budget exhaust manifold..don't think you can find anymore budget on this cars...

Comment

I don't think fitting budget EM is sensible thing to do.You will most likely end up refitting original one back on or buying another non budget item.i would save money and buy proper stuff.

Comment

I have been told the ones sold on eBay hold up OK if you properly brace the turbo.

Comment

Try Q1 Motorsport https://www.facebook.com/Q1-Motorsport-540949946023520/

They make one for the S2. Well made and good price.
          91 Modded 3B
          14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

It will be vulnerable for cracks. It's made form stainless less is good, but thermal expansion will cause cracks an issue. As the manifolds is only welded and there are no joints to compesate thermal expansion it is still an issue.

Comment

The manifold in the picture was made by a guy on here, if I recall he was selling them for 350-400. So you cant get a decent manifold for around 400-500 bud?

Comment

Originally posted by inline560 View Post
                Anyone on here that fabricates inexpensive budget tubular exhaust manifolds? Looking for somthing like this with a k flange.
                The only budget manifold with kkk flange is a cast. The stainless version is tubular but you need to change oil lines dp etc etc had one didn’t even bothered fitting it I chuck it in bin cheap Chinese crap

Comment

Originally posted by inline560 View Post
                  The manifold in the picture was made by a guy on here, if I recall he was selling them for 350-400. So you cant get a decent manifold for around 400-500 bud?
                  Yes, Q1 made them.
                  91 Modded 3B
                  14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

I think he is referring to those US$99.00 on ebay/USA a few years ago that some calling them trash but some praising it like heaven sent. You get what you paid for that is.

Comment

Can buy those eBay manifolds all day long tho. Picked up a q1 motorsports manifold.

Appreciate all the info and input guys!

Comment

Working...
                      X