Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone in the UK tune Bosch Motronic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone in the UK tune Bosch Motronic?

Has been a long time since I posed on here, (not sure if anyone has missed me ) ...it's coming up to my 10 year anniversary of S2 ownership now, but I haven't actually driven my car since 2014

Anyway, I am looking for a tuner as I would like to change a few things on my engine... I always relied on Dmitri (PRJ), who is now doing very well for himself and has no incentive to travel to the UK and mess around with our old sh:tters The car is currently tuned with an old GT30R, 8.5:1 CR, TFSI pencil coils, RS4 MAF, Wagner inlet and exhaust manifold, wagner intercooler, 3" turbo back exhaust etc etc. I want to change the turbo (to something more modern which has less lag) and I'm also considering taking the head off to port it out properly and do some work on the combustion chambers.

So is there anyone who can tune the old bosch system or would I need to fork out for stand alone management? Thanks for any help

MRC tuning

Comment

Automark up north

Comment

Originally posted by mac2226 View Post
        Automark up north
        Thanks for the tip, looks promising. I'll give them a call

Comment

Automark can do it. He is not a great fan of the RS4 MAF... Incredibly helpful over the phone and will undertake whatever you need (or want) to do.

MRC will not touch it.

Since you are making big changes, the sensible advice would be to go standalone management, then you have a much larger choice of tuners.
          Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
          S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
          '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

"Not great fan" of MAF, "not great fan" of speed density.
            Meaning - don't have a clue usually.

Then again prjmod is available, if that's used, it's cool, means no realiance on age old sensors.
            http://tuner.ee - http://www.facebook.com/tuner.ee

Comment

Originally posted by LHD_Kid View Post
              Automark can do it. He is not a great fan of the RS4 MAF... Incredibly helpful over the phone and will undertake whatever you need (or want) to do.

MRC will not touch it.

Since you are making big changes, the sensible advice would be to go standalone management, then you have a much larger choice of tuners.
              MRC will do it. they mapped my s2 about 4 months ago

Comment

Originally posted by prj View Post
                "Not great fan" of MAF, "not great fan" of speed density.
                Meaning - don't have a clue usually.

Then again prjmod is available, if that's used, it's cool, means no realiance on age old sensors.
                "RS4 MAF" not MAF in general

Comment

Working...
                X