Audi 80 B4 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi 80 B4 problems

Hello everyone. Sorry that the question will not be related with S2 or RS2 models, but I thought that here would be great place to ask for advice. So, I have Audi 80 B4 2.0L 85kW and she is facing some problems: when I press gas pedal, revs goes up, then they drop down under 800, and then instantly gets back to normal. Sometimes when this happens car shuts off. I changed spark plugs, spark plug wires, distributor cap, rotor, air filter. Also cleaned throttle body and MAF. Nothing seems to help. Do you have any ideas what can cause this problem? Thank you.

Fuel filter clean? Screen in tank blocked?
    Nothelle S2 Avant
    Black Ur project
    Ocianic Ur project gone
    S2 Coupe project gone
    Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Do these have a ISV? I have "cured" a few of my S2, s and my 80 competition by removing it, cleaning it out and I sprayed som WD40 (or similar) in it and ran it on the ignition. Worked fine for me.
      Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more picĀ“s of my cars

Comment

Originally posted by fish View Post
        Do these have a ISV? I have "cured" a few of my S2, s and my 80 competition by removing it, cleaning it out and I sprayed som WD40 (or similar) in it and ran it on the ignition. Worked fine for me.
        They have, I tried cleaning it, but nothing happens

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
          Fuel filter clean? Screen in tank blocked?
          Fuel filter has been changed recently, maybe fuel pump is not working properly? Checked fuel pump relay (30), it seems that she's working.

Comment

30 is not fuel pump relay. Did you take the case of and checked for dry solder joints?
            1989 Audi 80 Quattro
            1994 Audi 80 Quattro Competition

Comment

Working...
            X