Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to get good quality rebuild kit's and housings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to get good quality rebuild kit's and housings.

Right.. I may not be as internet savey as some but I can use the black single winged beast that connects with the world and at a push of a button and I can even use one one of those mobile contraptions that eat's my money and produces (in my area) terribly slow results.

I recently purchased rebuild kit from eBay and was not impressed with quality of the contents.Where in Then can you buy genuine KKK parts.
    1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
    1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
    1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
    1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Melett for rebuild kits. I doubt you will easily get hold of genuine Borg warner parts for these old turbos. Mamba supply turbine wheels. There's lots of suppliers for billet wheels if you know which one you need. I have a 26/27 hybrid and it's been impossible so far to locate a billet wheel the same as the cast item I have already.
    91 Modded 3B
    14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Cheer Steve... Yep I thought Melett were the best of the bunch, I did manage to buy a genuine Borg Warner (I think the bag even had the KKK logo on it) NOS kit from the states for a water cooled K26, only for the seller to be unable to find it.

The Mamba turbine wheels look fantastic, only I'd read somewhere on a Porsche forum about them being a pain to balance, perhaps that's just sour grapes on someone's part.

Anyway there are turbo forums one can visit I shall have a sniff around them, there is a particularly good German one which I though I had book marked but I can't find it now.
      1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
      1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
      1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
      1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Working...
      X