Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 rough idle - new injectors needed

Hello everyone,

I am having a pretty rough idle on the car. I followed the guidelines to change the N76 sensor and check the timing belt position with no results.
    Both seem to be OK. I took the injectors out and, at low rpm, they are dripping droplets of fuel instead of jets. I clean them but they are still not working properly.

I tried to find the original 0 280 150 984 (BOSCH reference) injectors with no luck.

I found on http://users.erols.com/srweiss/tableifc.htm those references for similar injectors:

0 280 150 951
    0 280 155 009

Did anyone try those on a RS2? My car is stock.

Thanks

Best
    Bernat

Did you get the injectors serviced professionally or do it yourself?
    Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
    S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
    '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

A bosch service center will fix them for you. They can order spare parts. Atleast that's what they told me in Sweden a couple of months ago.

Comment

thanks for the replies. A bosch service did it for me (they clean them) but no real improvements. Still droplets at low rpm (which might cause the rough idle?), even if car pushes much harder at high rpms now.

They recommend me to change the injectors (they did not mention they could refurbish them) but stocks are not available anylonger. If anyone has tried these other two references (0 280 150 951 or 0 280 155 009) with good results, I will just install them.

Another option would be to try another BOSCH service and ask if they can fix the original ones.

Cheers.
        Bernat

Comment

Hi, I have one full (5) set of genuine bosch rs2 injectors, that have driven about 5tkm with gasoline, if You are interested...?

Mika,
          S2 Avant SleeperWagon 570hv and 765nm on 2,2bar/E85

Comment

Hi Mika,

sure, I am interested. I send you an PM.

Cheers,
            Bernat

Comment

Working...
            X