No announcement yet.

ISV Clean Due to Erratic Idle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good result, ok you've bought a part that turns out you haven't really needed but your problem is sorted, thanks for the info.

Comment

Originally posted by John. View Post
      Good result, ok you've bought a part that turns out you haven't really needed but your problem is sorted, thanks for the info.
      Thanks John, yes i re-fitted the original Bosch part and kept the new one just incase. By the way the Bosch part, when available is over £200, the one I bought on Ebay was £27, same part number but possibly from China, i would imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by rustybullethole View Post

Thanks John, yes i re-fitted the original Bosch part and kept the new one just incase. By the way the Bosch part, when available is over £200, the one I bought on Ebay was £27, same part number but possibly from China, i would imagine.
        What's your impression with the £27 part? I like to buy good stuff for my cars but sometimes I think we're being shafted? I recently bought an electrical part for another car....it was made in China, I saved about £100.....it works fine.

Comment

Its an ISV, the Bosch part (£200-ish) and the "Chinese" part (£27) both worked exactly the same.

Comment

Working...
          X