No announcement yet.

Audi S2 avant need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello psiconauta9 Did you manage to find the fault as I am having similar issue with my URQ 20v and wondering if its injectors, HT leads or ??? Could anyone also advise me on the basic procedure to get to the injectors ie how to remove the plenum and fuel rod etc Thanks for any help

Comment

I predding I haven´t solved it yet as I didn´t removed the spark plugs to check the injector leak, no time yet but I intend to do it today if it´s not very hot outside and report my findings here.

Comment

Yesterday was my 2nd try to verify if one or more injectors were leaking, having driven in the morning I waited for the engine to cool down a bit so I could work on it, like in the first time I tried to start it and was excpecting it to take some time 3/4 sec. and stop just before it started so I could remove the plugs and see if any was wet but as in the try before the engine started sooner then normal ruining the experience, I´ll try again soon.

Comment

Yesterday I finally checked the plugs for leaky injectors, none was wet, the one on the 4th cyl. was slightly darker than the other 4 but not wet, I had to compare to the others to confirm it was daker, new plugs in and the problem remains!

Comment

Working...
          X