dyno results ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dyno results ..

just had the old girl on dyno at well lane to see how figures compare to last run at AMD in may 2001. cost me £ 111.62 for the privilage:eek2: Ian the technician first gave her the all clear as the pre check goes ...all ok i am pleased to say, although he did mention to get something called 10k or something to spray in intake to clear carbon out as to settle the tick over a little.? anyone used this ??.anyway back in may 2001 bhp was 380 at 6167RPM now 375BHP at 5735RPM. can minhea explain a bit thanks, as to why the different RPM ?? also torque was down a bit to 350 lbs ft at 4700 RPM. WAS 381 lbs ft at 4415 RPM back in may 2001. again can any of you technical bods put an explanation for this . but all said and done i am very pleased with the results must say tho cost has gone up for the r/r tune up !!! apparently its cheaper for 2wd cars.the guy who did the run was very impressed and said it was the highest figure attained there for an s2. in his words it feels a bit wick . must be a technical word.
    ako

Ako,

It has good press, company went bump but has re-floated.

http://www.10kboost.co.uk

It cleans your pipes out!

D.

Comment

thanks stick . may give it a try then . where can i get some from ?? halfords ??.
      ako

Comment

Working...
      X