Fuel pressure questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel pressure questions...

I recently installed an air/fuel mixture meter in my car (Coupe 3B) because it was not running right. It turned out that I had the wrong spark plugs. I installed the right plugs. However, the air/mixture meter tells me that the motor is running lean on fuel. I have a pierburg pump that is supposedly good for 6.5 bar; I put a new fuel filter; I changed the fuel pressure regulator to a 4 bar from a 7A. It seems that the exhaust smells fowl when I accelerate hard - although I do take it easy on the car because this is not a good time to be changing engines. The air/fuel meter is new, so I would think it is reading accurately. I have not checked fuel pressure yet because I do not have the set up. The motor has stock injectors. Could these be symptoms of something other than a fuel pressure issue? Thanks...

What color are the stock injectors for 3b engines? I wonder if I have the right injectors.

Comment

Both 3B and ABY/AAN injectors are black. But at you may know, the 3B are a little larger...

OZzzt

Comment

Working...
      X