Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention: Nick Psaltakis;

i cant send pics by pm
    here is the drawing,number 5 was broken in my car and that was the reason to cut around 5000rpms.we did so many things coulndt fix,finally we changed that stuff and it turned back to normal

-becareful: you can not understand if its broken without removing it.very bad material ,steel pulley.

-note: you will not believe me , cause i didnt believe when they told me,we kept on searching electronic mistake,after 2 months and lots of new parts, this was the missing part, if you have time pls check this pulley
    Attached Files
    Quattro

How was that broken?
    S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Timusin thanks, do you know the part number?
      When the problem was occuring at around 5k did it feel like the fuel was cut and the engine felt like it run out of fuel, r was just the boost cut but the engine kept rev.up?
      Also were you having the right boost at say 3k?
      Because i don't get boost at 3k at all, at 4k it has .9 t0 1.0 bar and at 4.8 k to 5k it boosts up tp 1.5 or a bit more but then suddenly the problem occurs and you have to get your feet of the throttlr a bit in order for the hesitation to stop but then the boost is lost also.
      Thanks a lot nick

Comment

Doug;
        audi services in turkey sux, may be they used hummer to install when i changed the trigger , i dont know....

Nick;
        part number is: 034.105.263A
        price is : 20-30 euros max
        Quattro

Comment

Nick;
          i was having boost at 2000,3000,4000,4500 rpm. everything was normal up to 4800rpm exactly.

we are not talking about same failure ,i believe.. sorry cant help
          Quattro

Comment

Working...
          X