3B split hose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3B split hose

Been out and about doing a few bit this morning,and my top hose from the radiator to the head,has split im gonna buy a bandage for it till i can get it replaced. Audi are quoting silly money in my opinion for a bit of rubber.
    Would a company like SFS be able to supply a better quality hose? or anywhere else for that matter?

Rob W
    Rob W
    04 Audi S4 Avant
    55 Merc 220cdi c class estate Family hack.
    92 Audi S2 3b Sadly gone.
    1969 mustang fastback 302. Dry storage

SFS or any other custom hose place should be able to fabricate one for you.
    Chances are it will be cheaper than Audi prices too.
    Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
    2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

Originally posted by S2 Ant
      SFS or any other custom hose place should be able to fabricate one for you.
      Chances are it will be cheaper than Audi prices too.
      Before this gets out of control - I shall be getting SFS and/or Samco to make up all the water hoses for the 3B and ABY engines. This will be later in the year. One problem is going to be donor hoses, so if anybody has split or spare ones they can offer up to the cause it will be a help.

I shall get the main radiator hoses made in such a modular way that they can be used with or without link pipes for the auxiliary radiator which isn't really needed in the UK.

Paul
      Paul Nugent
      Webmaster http://S2central.net
      Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
      2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
      2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Originally posted by S2central.net
        Before this gets out of control - I shall be getting SFS and/or Samco to make up all the water hoses for the 3B and ABY engines. This will be later in the year. One problem is going to be donor hoses, so if anybody has split or spare ones they can offer up to the cause it will be a help.

I shall get the main radiator hoses made in such a modular way that they can be used with or without link pipes for the auxiliary radiator which isn't really needed in the UK.

Paul
        You can have my split top hose,i will bring it to Gti for you Paul ok. I have already ordered a replacement from the boys at VAG,but a new set of sfs would still be nice.

P.S. this has put pain to my little visit i was going to plan.
        Rob W
        04 Audi S4 Avant
        55 Merc 220cdi c class estate Family hack.
        92 Audi S2 3b Sadly gone.
        1969 mustang fastback 302. Dry storage

Comment

I've got all the water hoses for an aby/adu engine that can be used as a template for sfs.
          How long until this group buy can be arranged?

Comment

Working...
          X