Problem with Autospeed IC Spray Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Autospeed IC Spray Kit

I bought the Intelligent Intercooler Spray Kit from Autospeed in Australia and am having a few problems fitting it. Just wondered if anyone has had similar problems, or can give some advice?

The issue is that I've wired everything up, but I'm getting inconsistent behaviour from the control box. I rarely get 4 green LEDs lighting up - this points to a short circuit somewhere, but all connections have been crimped/soldered properly and I've made sure the pump is earthed to the bare metal.

The really weird thing is that on two occasions when I've started up the car when it's cold, all the lights have come on and the pump has started pumping water - constantly

Getting fairly f*cked off with it now and considering just sending the whole thing back to Oz.

Help!

Tom

I can't help but I just ripped this out of my car today, previous owners install how funny this came up

Comment

That is indeed a coincidence! What car did you take it out of?

Don't suppose you could lend me the control box so I can try and establish whether mine is faulty??

Comment

so it's between minus 8 and minus 20 outside and now you fitting an intercooler sprayer

Comment

Originally posted by driftin jo View Post
          so it's between minus 8 and minus 20 outside and now you fitting an intercooler sprayer
          Haha - well, I started fitting it before it got cold but it's taking a bit longer than I'd hoped

Comment

Working...
          X