B7 RS4 V8 Loom Diagrams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B7 RS4 V8 Loom Diagrams

Hi chaps where can I get the engine wiring diagrams for the B7 RS4 V8. And does anyone have a spare loom kicking about they would like to sell.
    Audi Nut!!!

what are you planning you sly old dog...

Comment

another way of avoiding to finish his shorty

Comment

Originally posted by Tonks4x4 View Post
        Hi chaps where can I get the engine wiring diagrams for the B7 RS4 V8. And does anyone have a spare loom kicking about they would like to sell.
        em no... but funny you should be asking. I'm looking for the same thing. Ebay.de seems fine for the MED9.1 Ecu's, but I haven't seen a loom yet
        1997 A6 (C4)Q TDi http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=291269 - Sold
        1987 CQ85RS
        1994 S2 Avant- Gone
        1991 V8 -Gone, but lives on in the TDi and CQ

Fintray Hillclimb - 33.20s
        Doune Hillclimb - 55.02s
        Forrestburn Hillclimb - 52.61

Comment

What is the pro's and con's between the rs6 v8 bi turbo BCY engine and the rs4 v8 na BNS engine
          Audi Nut!!!

Comment

Probably price being the biggest difference that and one has lag.

Comment

The drawings are on your computer Mr Tonks
              URQ 20vt converted
              80 quattro saloon with on going a V8 transplant

Comment

Oh and the other question finding somewhere for the turbos to live is the main problem
                URQ 20vt converted
                80 quattro saloon with on going a V8 transplant

Comment

N/a RS4 V8 rarely makes quoted power apparently and issues around the FSI engines coking up although this might be due to EGR that you would remove on a custom build?
                  I guess its an easier swap than the RS6 V8 dude to clearance & pipework etc with the turbos. I'd imagine there are more of these engines available too
                  Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                  Indigo ABY coupé
                  Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

OK chaps I have all the wiring diagrams now...

However I have since learned they may be an issue with th Variable Valve Timing (VVT) if it is unable to talk the traction control and steering ecu's Etc?

Does anyone know of another project anywhere around the world where this conversion has been successfully installed running "Standard Motronic"???
                    Audi Nut!!!

Comment

Hi good people is there any chance I can have a copy of wiring diagrams as my car has misfire changed coil packs and injectors de carbon And still no joy please any info would be great full

Comment

Working...
                      X