Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto-verdi rods

Anyone use them ? Any info about them ?

What are they made of (I've been told of very special steel) ?

What are the specs
    Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Originally posted by Sweeper
    Anyone use them ? Any info about them ?

What are they made of (I've been told of very special steel) ?

What are the specs

I have verdis.

They are light and the big end has very unique feature, that the round line does not ever end so there is no sharp line or corner where to start a crack.

Comment

I also have them , how much did you pay ? and where did you purchase them ?
      Vadim.

New engine (mechanical PKM head) , Alcon 332mm brakes , Pauter rods , Mahle pistons, GT30R , kw v2 sucpension , new exhaust. 608HP. For SALE !

Comment

Originally posted by Sweeper
        I also have them , how much did you pay ? and where did you purchase them ?
        They were very expensive, and I took 20 of them and got them srtaight from the factory.

Comment

very expensive=how many$$$ or £££ ???? nice pieces and light too.you may take out about 250hp pr rod.is it 144mm lengdth ? ive got mine from PO in finland.....1000£ pr set,PUHHH! but they are 158mm and xbolt are 23......

Comment

Originally posted by caterpillar
            very expensive=how many$$$ or £££ ???? nice pieces and light too.you may take out about 250hp pr rod.is it 144mm lengdth ? ive got mine from PO in finland.....1000£ pr set,PUHHH! but they are 158mm and xbolt are 23......

To get some idea, the POMetal is same price as the autoverdi, when you buy 20 and go get them straight from the factory. but PO:s has newer cost 1000£, more likely 1000e give or take..

Comment

Working...
            X