RSR chips from Slovenia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSR chips from Slovenia?

Could our Slovenian friends tell me is RSR any good? I bought an ECU from Valjo and it included 250kpa bosch MAP and RSR tuning software. I tried it already. Boosts about 1.3-1.4 bar and feels good.

Anything I should be aware of with these RSR chips? They seem original (nice sticker on the boost chip).

Unfortunately I can't tell about the mixtures yet as I plugged the mixture gauge and now it shows rich all the way with any chip. Even with "engine braking" somehow it burns a bit of fuel. One of my injectors must be leaking.
    -

What's RSR??? The only RSR I'm aware of is the MTM RSR, the 428 HP S2, which was an ABY, not a 3B.

There's lots of racing chips for the 3B out there with no knock sensor functions anymore, so watch out, I've heard of a few people throwing rods because of this...

HTH,

Mihnea
    '98 Silver Grey 2.7T S4, dual 2.75" turbo back exhaust with no cats, FMIC, BIG injectors, 10 Bar motorsport fuel pump, modded RS4 turbos, tubular exhaust manifolds, custom intakes, RS4 MAF, Bilstein PSS9, H&R ARBs, 19" BBS CH, custom remap, 511 BHP/505ft-lbs

www.MRCTuning.com
    info@MRCTuning.com
    Workshop Directions

Comment

http://www.rsrmotorsport.com

Not that I could understand a word. I've sent them a question if they can tell me more about their SW. Just asked the knock features and diagnostics before you even answered. I know about those "ebay-chips" without knock control and that's quite scarey, yes.
      -

Comment

Did my old AMD chips not have the knock control disabled as well Mihnea? That is scarey!
        S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

I belive the RSR company is very respected here, true professionals. Wait for the answer...
          Audi Quattro WR

Comment

Working...
          X