Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use a RS2 ADU ECU in a S2 ABY engine?

Questions 1:
    Can I put an ECU from an ADU on an ABY, witch I have converted to “ADU” without any problems?
    And I also had try to read this thread: http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...hlight=RS2+ecu
    but I still have questions:

I own a S2 with ABY engine. But I have (soon) changed it to “RS2 ADU”. I’ve got the RS2 exhaust manifold, turbo, intake (powered by Porsche) intercooler, and injectors. Can I use a RS2 ECU unit for the ADU on my ABY/ADU engine with no problems? “Bolt on” And inside the RS2 ECU I also will get the 3 bar map sensor.

As I can understand RS2 an S2 engine are almost the same, apart from the parts I already have changed. I will also use the ABY fuel regulator because this is a 4 bar and RS2 is 3.8 bar. (this thread)

Is it possible to "plug and play" the RS2 ECU on my “ABY/ADU” engine, or is something more I have to do?

Questions 2:
    If I not use the RS2 ECU on my S2 engine, but buy me a MTM RS2 chip (340hp/485NM) can I use it in my original ABY ECU? Will it work? And I will also need to buy me a 3bar map sensor? Is the ADU and the ABY ECU the same “box” apart from the chip? (That tells how much HP the engine gives and the chip for the fuel) Or will a RS2 chip only work in a RS2 ECU?

exhust cam is diffrent,and they have metallic cats,so is the water pump(not power relaitet,but better cooling is always good).

RIX

Comment

I have no cats, so that is not a problem.
      I have S2 exhaust cam not RS2, so this will stop me?

Comment

i don´t it will when it´s only 340hp/485nm,some one correct me if i´m wrong.
        i´m in the slow prosses my self rs2 upgrade.
        RIX

Comment

If you can put your hand on a normally aspirated 20v engine the share the same cam
          has the rs2...
          Good luck
          Martyrs2

Comment

The only thing you have to do is change the mapsensor to 3bar (if you gooing to charge more then 1,5bar) and some times switch a componet in the undersid off the plate the map is sitting on.
            The component`s name is r201 and you change it to a similar butt on whit 5,6 koms resistants the you have an rs2 box its noot evrytime you need to change it try only to change the map first and se hove the car goes ( sorry 4 bad speeling)

Comment

Working...
            X