Live Re-map in the north-west

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Re-map in the north-west

I have just bought an UR-Quattro that has an RS2 spec ABY fitted by dialynx i was thinking about taking it to well lane in leeds to get it checked out on the rollers before i start to do anythin to it myself so i have a benchmark to work from also so i know if i have any problems .
    After this if i get the all clear and no problems found i was wondering if theres anybody who would be willing to travel up here and see wot they can do for me and do a live map for me on the rollers on a return visit to the RR. I would also be willin to travel to them if need .
    Nautic Blue UR-Quattro RS2spec ABY20v kkk26/27 hybrid,Bremsport Brake Kit n some other Gubbins.water injection. Mihnea tuned Management The old Bus
    0-60 4.9
    1/4mile 13.5

Me or tom are hopefully gonna arrange for Mihnea to be over in the UK in late Jan or Early Feb to do this at a rolling road, probably in bristol if you dont mind waiting a little while.

I think tuning is about 700 euros but dont quote me on that.

Greg
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Originally posted by Baldy
      I have just bought an UR-Quattro that has an RS2 spec ABY fitted by dialynx i was thinking about taking it to well lane in leeds to get it checked out on the rollers before i start to do anythin to it myself so i have a benchmark to work from also so i know if i have any problems .
      After this if i get the all clear and no problems found i was wondering if theres anybody who would be willing to travel up here and see wot they can do for me and do a live map for me on the rollers on a return visit to the RR. I would also be willin to travel to them if need .
      is it that one with the TVR wheels on that used to belong rob from leeds?
      he bought an RS2 as a replacement
      regards
      will

Comment

It used to belong to someone from putney and the chap had spent £11000 on the engine conversion alone its got big alloy rad,bigger intercooler,water injection i'm just glad i didnt have to pay for it all.

Jan or Feb should be fine with me gives me enough time to RR it and check it out properly
        Nautic Blue UR-Quattro RS2spec ABY20v kkk26/27 hybrid,Bremsport Brake Kit n some other Gubbins.water injection. Mihnea tuned Management The old Bus
        0-60 4.9
        1/4mile 13.5

Comment

Originally posted by Greg_S
          Me or tom are hopefully gonna arrange for Mihnea to be over in the UK in late Jan or Early Feb to do this at a rolling road, probably in bristol if you dont mind waiting a little while.

I think tuning is about 700 euros but dont quote me on that.

Greg
          That would be a good time for me to Mihnea to tweak my RS2 too.
          Let me know when and where etc.

Glyn

Ex-Polar Silver RS2
          Sprint Blue RS4 - new toy :mischeif:

Comment

Working...
          X