vacuum hose connections/locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vacuum hose connections/locations

I'dplanned over the hols to chenage out the old vacuum hoses with some nice new silicon 4mm tubing. Can somebody give me a quick rundown on how many there are and where they go to and from.

I think I've got 5 to change ?, but at the throttle body I'm finding it hard to work out where they end up .

Thought it'd be quicker to ask than spend an hour looking in the wrong places...

Most are situated at the rear end of the engine, just behind throtle body.The longest piece will be to connect DV to the inlet manifold. and Fuel pressure regulator to inlet manifold. The rest are 5-20cm long, unless you have boost gauge incorporated. And there is 2 pieces that are connecting ECU. They are accesable from inside of the car.

Originally posted by ericd
    I'dplanned over the hols to chenage out the old vacuum hoses with some nice new silicon 4mm tubing. Can somebody give me a quick rundown on how many there are and where they go to and from.

I think I've got 5 to change ?, but at the throttle body I'm finding it hard to work out where they end up .

Thought it'd be quicker to ask than spend an hour looking in the wrong places...

Comment

Working...
    X