I need info about Audi APX egine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need info about Audi APX egine

Forged pistons? rods? in stock...............

if you want more power,change pistons AND rod....www.stenparnermotor.se std bore are 81,00mm and the rod have 20mm xpin...the laterones are only 19mm 8-((

Comment

What is APX engine??? How many cylinders? How many valves?
      sigpic
      Tom C - www.rcmr.co.uk
      Audi UR Quattro
      Audi 100 C3 2.0 5 cyl 115ps
      Audi S2 - 07k engine project aiming for 800ps
      Audi B5 RS4 645ps 911nm

Comment

I think it's a 1.8T engine.
        SS

Comment

Seen a lot of 1.8t engines running 300 hp with no problems ... All stock internals
          S2 Limo sold !!!
          M5 E34 with some mods in the garage
          sorry, but much happeir now !

Comment

APX is the Audi TT 225 engine, 1 oxygen sensor, Euro-2 emmissions specs, no EGT sensor.

They have forged pistons from the factory, rods are supposedly good, pretty good engine. I still prefer the AMK (210HP with 2 lambda sensors) and the BAM engines (225 with 2 lambda sensors) because of their extended diagnostics/EGT sensors/more advanced ECUs.

HTH,

Mihnea
            '98 Silver Grey 2.7T S4, dual 2.75" turbo back exhaust with no cats, FMIC, BIG injectors, 10 Bar motorsport fuel pump, modded RS4 turbos, tubular exhaust manifolds, custom intakes, RS4 MAF, Bilstein PSS9, H&R ARBs, 19" BBS CH, custom remap, 511 BHP/505ft-lbs

www.MRCTuning.com
            info@MRCTuning.com
            Workshop Directions

Comment

Hello Mihnea, can you give more info about AMK engine. Forged pistons? compresion ratio? How many hp you can make on stock engine?

Vytas

Originally posted by Mihnea
              APX is the Audi TT 225 engine, 1 oxygen sensor, Euro-2 emmissions specs, no EGT sensor.

They have forged pistons from the factory, rods are supposedly good, pretty good engine. I still prefer the AMK (210HP with 2 lambda sensors) and the BAM engines (225 with 2 lambda sensors) because of their extended diagnostics/EGT sensors/more advanced ECUs.

HTH,

Mihnea

Comment

Working...
              X