Antilag System with motronic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antilag System with motronic

Hallo, i was wondering, is an antilag system with the stock motronic system possible?

Maybe with an extra module or something like it?

Greetings
    Go Holset or Go RS4

Originally posted by Billman
    Hallo, i was wondering, is an antilag system with the stock motronic system possible?

Maybe with an extra module or something like it?

Greetings
    hi,
    try these guys but dont think you can do it on a standard ecu
    http://www.034efi.com/

Comment

Why would you need anti-lag to start with? IMHO for street use it's not that great, you get higher fuel consumption and you do compromise reliability. I have never looked into doing specific antilag with Motronic but I'm sure it can be done. Flame throwing on lift-off is feasible with no problems, so I guess anti-lag can also be done

It just takes lots of time....

IMHO, if you need anti-lag with a turbo that gives full boost around 4k RPM, you have a problem with changing gears improperly. The solution is a big block V8 and an automatic transmission in this case

Mihnea
      '98 Silver Grey 2.7T S4, dual 2.75" turbo back exhaust with no cats, FMIC, BIG injectors, 10 Bar motorsport fuel pump, modded RS4 turbos, tubular exhaust manifolds, custom intakes, RS4 MAF, Bilstein PSS9, H&R ARBs, 19" BBS CH, custom remap, 511 BHP/505ft-lbs

www.MRCTuning.com
      info@MRCTuning.com
      Workshop Directions

Comment

I thought it will be good when you can choose it with a button or something like this! Maybe if having 2 programms in the motronic and changing between them!

One for road racing and one for rallying! ;-)
        Go Holset or Go RS4

Comment

rallying with an RS2????

2 programs in the ECU is possible, I've been doing this for quite a while now...

mihnea
          '98 Silver Grey 2.7T S4, dual 2.75" turbo back exhaust with no cats, FMIC, BIG injectors, 10 Bar motorsport fuel pump, modded RS4 turbos, tubular exhaust manifolds, custom intakes, RS4 MAF, Bilstein PSS9, H&R ARBs, 19" BBS CH, custom remap, 511 BHP/505ft-lbs

www.MRCTuning.com
          info@MRCTuning.com
          Workshop Directions

Comment

Originally posted by WabTheKing
            hi,
            try these guys but dont think you can do it on a standard ecu
            http://www.034efi.com/

034efi is purely standalone. Well, they offer a supplimentary ECU for extra fueling (incase you add more injectors). To get the anti-lag option, though, that's only available on their full standalone system.
            Joe "NoNonsense"
            axis motorsport
            joe@axismotorsport.com

"At the end of the game, the king and the pawn go back in the same box."

Comment

I Preffer the motronic!

Rallying (or try to do it) with an Rs2 is quite fun!
              Go Holset or Go RS4

Comment

Working...
              X