• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 034 again

ive been 034ed again??
    ive got a high output intake manifold part number 034 108 7004
    and a fuel rail part number 034 106 7026
    and they dont seem to match??
    has anyone used this combo as iam thinking its the wrong rail??
    thanks
    mal

So is that a Wagner manifold or a copy of the Wagner?
    Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
    Indigo ABY coupé
    Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

not sure to be honest, think its the wagner?
      mal

Comment

034 were dealers for Wagner

Comment

looks like ill just have to make something up.
          the rail will work just have to retain it? brackets seem to be wrong, but so long as the injectors cant rise up it should be ok??
          mal

Comment

quote from manifold page @ 034

"Some custom provisions are needed such as a throttle cable extension (in some applications), ISV plumbing inlet and fuel rail mounting brackets, which can acommodate any factory rail with some simple fabrication depending on application. Includes throttle cable bracket."

also I can't find any fuel rail with this part no. 034 106 7026 on there site.
            Last edited by driftin jo; 27 July 2014, 13:49.

Comment

i bought a 10v fuel rail and brackets and guess what the £100 brackets are useless and i have no idea what they fit as i may aswell of tried to fit a washing machine to the head as it would probably fitted better. the fuel rail hits the throttle linkage so that is also conpletly useless. i have since made one with brackets and correct length injectors so it all fits snug. i thought i would save time by just buying the 10v 034 kit but instead wasted £250 inc postage

Comment

Originally posted by will20v View Post
                i bought a 10v fuel rail and brackets and guess what the £100 brackets are useless and i have no idea what they fit as i may aswell of tried to fit a washing machine to the head as it would probably fitted better. the fuel rail hits the throttle linkage so that is also conpletly useless. i have since made one with brackets and correct length injectors so it all fits snug. i thought i would save time by just buying the 10v 034 kit but instead wasted £250 inc postage
                yep iam hearing ya
                ive had to remove inlet and remake all the brackets to make it work as ive no time to wait so i hope it will be all good.
                thanks
                mal

Comment

Working...
                X